Website All Hours Air
Delivering WOW Through Service
Expert Plumbing Technician Jobs & Careers Near Sparks, Nevada
Employment Type: Full-time
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary: $60,000.00 to $120,000.00/year For Rock Star Plumbing Technicians
- Health Care Paid for employee
- Vacation Time
- Holiday Pay
- Company Truck
- Company Phone/iPad
- Your Birthday Paid and Take the day off
Never look for a job again because we’re not a pit stop in your career – we’re the last place you’ll ever work!
If you’re a hard-working professional with an inner drive to improve yourself and help others then you might be a fit for us…
Along with the job-specific qualifications (below) here are the qualities we’re looking for in our perfect candidate:
- You work hard
- You love working with a team
- You love to serve others
- You love to challenge yourself and you want to learn
- You understand the importance of serving others (your team members and our customers)
- You understand and are willing to follow our Core Values:
- Safety First For Our Family and Theirs – Think Twice, Act Once
- Delivering WOW Through Service – Exceeding Every Customer’s Expectations
- Demonstrate the Highest Level of Integrity – Doing the Right Thing Even When No One is Watching
- Great Place to Work – All for One and One for All
As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap status, or veteran status.
Today is awesome! You showed up for work, loaded up the truck, and you’ve been dispatched a work order. You’ve got the education to understand what’s wrong… now it’s time to roll up your sleeves and put it into action. You drive to the customer’s house and follow a step by step process that is easy to follow. You wrap up the first project of the day and get ready to move on to the next house. You’re already looking forward to tomorrow!
– Work with the team: You stay in contact with your supervisor and your team to make sure the work orders are completed efficiently – everyone pitches in because it’s ultimately about serving the customer.
– Develop your expertise: You install and repair various domestic Plumbing systems, knowing that you’re ultimately helping people live comfortable and safer lives. Over time, you gain growing expertise at diagnosing problems and understanding how to repair or replace them. You respond to emergencies with safety as your top priority.
– Become a trusted professional: You keep your tools neat, clean, and well-maintained so they’re handy and ready for use and safe. You’ll learn to prepare written materials (e.g. scope of work, work orders, bids, equipment inventory, etc.) because you know that this keeps everyone informed – from the customer to the journeyman to the team back at the office. You look forward to the day when you’re a trusted industry expert with your own apprentices to train.
You love to learn: You have a high school diploma or equivalent, with at least one year of high school algebra or post high school algebra course with a passing grade of ´C´. You have a 1-year technical school. You have an EPA Universal certification. You have 2-3 years of residential or commercial experience. Most importantly, you have the drive to learn more because you know that it serves everyone – from the customer to the team to yourself. You eagerly complete your apprenticeship requirements and ask, “What’s next?” You’re even willing to be cross-trained in other trades.
You’re a tech-savvy people-person: You love the puzzle and adventure of understanding and completing the technical challenges you’re posed with every day. At the same time, you’re comfortable talking to a homeowner and professionally educating them on what their options are. Equipment handling, technical information, algebra, and geometry? No problem.
You’re ready to work: You have a driver’s license, a ready-to-work attitude, and no problem handling the physical demands of the job – such as lifting heavy equipment or balancing on a ladder. You’re capable of working in enclosed spaces or doing a significant amount of crawling and standing. (Hey, if this is a surprise to you then you probably shouldn’t be a Plumber).
You’re a professional: You are clean, neat, and well-groomed in appearance and you understand that safety is paramount. You won’t work anywhere that is unsafe but you know safety is a two-way street, so you won’t do anything unsafe either.
Now Is Your Time!
You must be a team player and respectful to all other employees.
To get started, click the “Apply” button now and send us your resume.